There’s more to clean garments than just removing stains. You want your clothes to not only look clean, but feel it and smell it, too, which is why Ariel has developed Ariel with Freshness of Downy Parfum washing powder, now giving you Ariel’s best bango ever!
Meet the new Ariel
With Downy’s long lasting perfume technology in our new Ariel detergent with Freshness of Downy Parfum, you not only get the stain busting and cleaning power of Ariel, but you also get that extra fresh laundry smell so that your garments get long lasting freshness!
How to dose
Whether you’re hand washing or using a washing machine, get the best out of Ariel with Freshness of Downy Parfum in a few simple steps:
- Hand wash
- Use 1 scoop of washing powder for a regular load.
- Soak for 30 minutes then wash as you normally would.
- Machine wash
- 2 scoops of washing powder for a regular load.
- Soak for 30 minutes and then wash as you normally would.
How to keep clothes smelling fresh all day long
Clean and fresh smelling clothes feel great when you put them on, but when you’re running around it can be challenging to keep them smelling fresh all day long. A few tricks to help make clothes smell good all day long begins at the laundry:
- Keep your clean clothes hanging up when you’re not using them. This airs out your garments so they’re at maximum freshness when you go to put them on.
- Use a good smelling laundry detergent, like Ariel with Freshness of Downy Parfum, with a fabric softener with a good fragrance.
- Make sure you give your garments the right laundry treatment and wash items regularly.
- Keep your washing machine clean. An unclean machine can leave unwanted smells behind on your clothes.
- Don’t let damp or sweaty clothes linger in the laundry basket – air dry them and wash immediately.
How to keep clothes smelling fresh long term
There’s nothing worse than finding your favorite clothes get dingy over time and lose that fresh laundry scent. Follow our tips on how to keep clothes smelling fresh over the long term:
- Wash clothes as soon as possible, avoid leaving items in the laundry basket for too long.
- Don’t overload the washing machine.
- Dose washing detergent correctly, a too low dose won’t lift off those stains, and too much detergent can cause over sudsing.
- Use a detergent with a clothes freshener, like Ariel with Freshness of Downy Parfum.
- Remove clean garments from the washing machine as soon as possible.
- Make sure your clothes are completely dry before putting them away.
Get the best freshness from your laundry with the new Ariel with Freshness of Downy Parfum. What a feeling! Ariel’s best bango ever!